Friday 25 November 2016

Music Magazine Task : Centered Genre

Here is a rapper who fits into my ideal photo. He gives a good urban
vibe through his clothing and the background. This image is clearly
professionally took by experienced photographers. I do not expect to
achieve an image like this however do think it is a good example
for what I am looking for.
For my music magazine task, I want to achieve a urban hip-hop theme similar to that of Vibe Magazine's. I know this is probably the best genre to centre my magazine around as it is a music type which I am interested in and up to date with. I should take the aspect of my magazines theme in consideration when crafting a plan. E.g. My actor should use a specific pose, look a specific way. The Mise-en-scene should give a narrative of hip-hop culture. My location should be within a suitable location. Taking all these things into consideration, I will be able to achieve a believe-able front page for my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Magazine: Front Cover