Wednesday 14 December 2016

Music Magazine Task : Shots

I like this shot the most, and I believe that
with some text editing I can make a good
cover using this. It gets a good serious vibe
that is often seen in hip-hop artists.
 Here are the shots I took today, I have inserted a short caption explaining my thoughts on the images. Overall, I am pleased with my shots I have took and look forward to editing them in my magazine.
This shot also went very well, this shot may
be good for my front cover. I believe it gives
a good serious vibe that I can use for my
magazine.

This shots purpose is to undergo a lot
of editing to create an appropriate shot. I
Intend to create a much darker image through
photoshop

This is also one of my favourite shots
However I am yet to find where I can use
it in my magazine. Much like the previous
two shots, this one captures the vibe I am
aiming for.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Magazine: Front Cover