Tuesday 3 January 2017

Frontpage Futher Drafting

Here is the extended draft result of my magazine's front page. Overall, I am pleased with the outcome and believe I have stuck to conventions reasonably. For example;

  • The sub headings along the side of the magazine alternate in colour
  • A large heading 'Giforen' to catch a readers eye for fans of the 'artist'
  • I have applied a appropriate price 
  • I have applied a appropriate barcode
  • I have established a logo that I intend to use for the other pages.
Though this is the final result, I may make other subtle changes to the magazine's front page for various reasons.

I must remember to change the sizes of the masthead and actor name. As well as look further into getting a new actor for this cover

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Magazine: Front Cover